Rules and Policies
Our first priority is to create a safe and friendly environment for our players. Failure to act responsibly and comply with these rules may result in the termination of your game account and access to forums and chat. These rules are for all Artix Entertainment Games and Forums.
- Do not cheat, hack or make any attack on the servers in any way. This includes any trainers, shop loaders, quest loaders, bots or anything that can be considered a 3rd party hacking/cheating program or tool.
- Do not use memory cheats to alter the running game code in your browser.
- Do not use your parent's credit card to make payments without their permission, nor a stolen credit card to make any kind of fraudulent or unauthorized payment.
- Do not share, trade, give or sell your account to anyone.
- Do not impersonate any Staff Member, including any Forum Staff, Game Staff or IRC Operators.
- Do not share or post personal information anywhere in-game or on the forums.
- Do not harass or threaten other players.
- Do not use any sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language.
- Do not spam or plagiarize.
- If asked by a member of Staff to stop or change a behavior or action, you will do so.
- You are subject to the Terms and Conditions.
Community Message Board Forum
There are several sections to read in our official Message Board Rules.
The IRC chat room accessed via Internet Relay Chat (IRC) clients (mIRC, xChat, IceChat, etc) will be held to the same rules as any other part of the BattleOn.com community.
Chat room operators or Ops can, at their own discretion, institute chat-related penalties for violation of the rules, or disobeying their instructions, and these penalties can include any of the following: verbal warnings, expulsions from the chat room ("kicks"), and banishments both temporary and permanent from the chat room ("bans").
Different Ops will use different standards for enforcement of these policies, so participants are advised to listen to and obey the Ops in order to retain chat privileges.
If you are found to repeatedly violate the rules, you may face the suspension or termination of your Game or Artix accounts.
Please, no swearing, spamming, flooding or transfer of illegal software.
In addition, the Chat room is hosted on another server and you are required to act in compliance with the IRC Network's rules and policies lest your access to the network be suspended entirely.
When any of the aforementioned rules are violated, or an alleged transgression occurs, Artix Staff will, at their sole discretion, determine an appropriate remedy, with or without communicating the warnings or results of the remedies taken, including but not limited to: verbal warnings, written warnings, temporary account suspension, permanent account suspension, server bans, and legal action.
Access to any Artix Entertainment Games and any of its related products is a privilege and not a right! The staff of this community moderate their sites, servers and forums to their best of their ability and at their own discretion. Attacks upon their decisions or non-constructive arguments may result in further account/IP address/email bans.