Artix Entertainment Rules and Policies
Our first priority is to create a safe and friendly environment for our players. Failure to act responsibly and comply with these rules may result in the termination of your game account and access to forums and chat. These rules are for all Artix Entertainment Games and Forums.
- Do not access any account or account information that you did not create.
- Sharing or trading your account
- Selling your account or buying one you did not create
- Giving your account away or accepting one as a gift
- You are only allowed to make payments using authorized credit cards or financial information.
- Do not make payments with stolen credit cards or financial information.
- Do not use your parent’s/relative’s/friend’s credit card or financial information without permission.
- Do not bot, cheat/hack, exploit, phish, or attack the servers in any way.
- Using trainers
- Shop / quest loaders
- Third-party programs
- The following types of chat / messages violate our terms of service:
- Harassment or defamation
- Obscene or vulgar language
- Threatening or abusive language
- Hate speech based on race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or nationality
- Discussion of bots, hacks, game exploits
- Spamming chat with repeated messages
- Asking for other players’ account or personal information.
Other Behavior Guidelines
- If a team member asks you to change a behavior or action, do so.
- Do not impersonate any member of our community.
- Do not send repeated messages to our help page forms.
- Please keep all communication from the Artix Help Team confidential.
- Individual games have additional rules. Please follow the links below for more information:
Violations of our Terms and Conditions or Message Board Rules may result in warnings, mutes, suspensions/bans, permanent account closure, or legal action with or without prior notice. The above list is not all-inclusive, and we reserve the right to take action for offensive behavior not mentioned on this page.
Access to any Artix Entertainment games and any of its related products is a privilege, not a right. Team members moderate our sites, servers and forum to the best of their ability and at their own discretion. Attacks upon their decisions or non-constructive arguments may result in further account/IP address/email bans.
Code of Ethical Conduct
Artix Entertainment does not condone any type of illicit behavior from its employees, volunteers, or community members. Engaging in such activities can and will result in immediate termination/dismissal and any information can be turned over to the proper authorities.