Artix Entertainment Help
Questions/categories with an asterisk (*) at the end indiciate questions that include an email webform for further assistance if needed.
- How do I recover my Account?*
- Artix Points FAQ - How Do I Spend My Points?*
- I need some help with my SMS payment*
- What do I do if my Artix/Game Account is banned, muted or disabled?*
- How do I confirm my email or update my signup email?*
- How do un/link or un/verify accounts?*
- How can I be a mod or staff member?
Please click on a category to see the answers available.
- Payment Help*- Packages offered, Payments accepted, Problems with payments
- Account Help* - Security, Membership Questions, Account Management, Login Problems
- Technical Help* - What fixes most problems with the game
- For Parents - The Parents Section of the website
- Forums - Find the answers to in-game questions, report bugs, and make suggestions here
- Problem with Forums Account* - Submit an email here if you didn't receive your activation email for your forum account.
- Game Rating Information* - Information on the ratings of our games
- Artix Account FAQ - Artix Account Frequently Asked Questions
Please make sure to accept all emails from @battleon.com, @aq.com, aqworlds.com, @dragonfable.com, @news.artixnews.com, @artix.com and @mechquest.com. DO NOT respond to any other emails or go to any sites that do not use our site names as they may be fake or a scam. Check your Spam or Junk folder if you have sent us an email but do not think that you have yet received a response from us. Yahoo, AOL & Hotmail often send emails to your Spam Folder.
It may take up to 3 business days to receive an email response from us, as we do not have an automated answering system. Real people read and respond to each message. During a holiday or holiday season, there may be slightly longer delays. If you don't hear from us in 3 days, please resubmit your email as we may not have received it.
Please note, currently we can only offer email support in English.