Technical Support Info
Please make sure to clear your cache, completely close out all browsers and restart your computer when you are experiencing a problem logging in.
Then try again. Also, make sure you have the latest version of the Flash plug-in for your web browser.
If that does not help, try using a different web browser. We recommend using Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
Try unequipping your in-game pet if you have one equipped.
Also, try using a different computer or internet connection to see if that resolves the issue.
When contacting us about an issue, please list off everything that you have tried.
Questions with an * indiciate that there is an email webform available for further assistance.
- What fixes most technical issues with the games?*
- What are the best web browsers to use to play the games?
- How do your games work?
- Is Flash required to play the game? Where do I get it?
- What can I do to prevent disconnects?
- The game isn't working and I have a firewall installed.
- The game isn't working and I have parental controls installed.
- Do you have any network advice?
- How do I keep my account secure?*
- Can I get a virus from your games?
- Do you support handheld devices?